I am fully vaccinated as of 2/16/2021, booster 10/27/21
COVID-19 still affects business, I still use all precautions and cleaning strategies. We both still will wear masks and wash our hands many times. I am including a separate page of the new process.
I am happy to practice next to a group that looks toward the future practice of massage with energy and enthusiasm.
I hope you will join me in this adventures to find a less stressed, recovery of motion.
As a bonus there is more parking and no stairs.
I am still booking by the same phone (503-235-5086), through the website email Innerweavemassage.com, or Healthprofs.com.
Susan Cassard, LMT
Oregon license #2108
I am fully vaccinated and boosted as of 10/27/2021
Due to COVID-19 we are familiar with these things:
If you answer any of the following questions with “yes” please reschedule.
Have you had a cough?
Have you had a fever?
Have you had shortness of breath?
Have you been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
*If you feel ill on the day of your session, there is no penalty for canceling your appointment. Massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness.
* There will be a 30 minute gap between sessions in order to do extra cleaning and disinfecting the massage room. I will be routinely cleaning and disinfecting all contact areas. I am using bleach spray and alcohol spray.
* Please step into the lobby or send a text, I will meet you at the door. In order to minimize contact there will be a limited number of people in the building.
* I have a HEPA filter and UVC air sanitizer running at all times in the massage room.
* Face Mask: Please have your face mask on when coming into the building. I will be wearing a face mask and will wear one throughout the massage. You must wear your face mask.
* Temperature: I will take your temperature upon entering the building, with a no-contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature at or above 100.3 will be asked to reschedule.
* Hand washing: I will ask that everyone wash their hands prior massage and sanitizer is available in the massage room.