I have started back in massage practice after suspension due to COVID-19. There are new procedures for each of us to follow that include cleaning sanitizing and public health considerations. As is now familiar everywhere, we both will wear masks and wash our hands many times. I am including a separate page of the new process.
Patricia and I have closed the 28th Avenue location of Innerweave and I have moved into a massage space with a group practice called Mudra massage . I have my own massage room there with use of the facilities, practicing as Innerweave. I am now at the new Innerweave full time.
I am very excited to join a group that looks toward the future practice of massage with energy and enthusiasm.
I hope you will join me in this adventures to find a less stressed, recovery of motion. As a bonus there is better parking and is accessible.
I am still booking by phone (503-235-5086), through the website email Innerweavemassage.com, or Healthprofs.com.
Susan Cassard, LMT
My practice has re-opened on June 19, 2020.
I am so happy to start working again, and here are a few changes due to COVID-19.
If you answer any of the following questions with “yes” please reschedule.
Have you had a cough?
Have you had a fever?
Have you had shortness of breath?
Have you been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
*If you feel ill on the day of your session, there is no penalty for canceling your appointment. Massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness.
* There will be a 30 minute gap between sessions in order to do extra cleaning and disinfecting the massage room. I will be routinely cleaning and disinfecting all contact areas. I am using bleach spray and alcohol spray.
* Please come to the door (outside the building) and call Innerweave (503)235-5086 or send a text so that I might meet you at the door and escort you into the building. In order to minimize contact there will be a limited number of people in the building.
* Face Mask: Please have your face mask on when coming into the building. I will be wearing a face mask and will wear one throughout the massage. You must wear your face mask.
* Temperature: I will take your temperature upon entering the building, with a no-contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature at or above 100.3 will be asked to reschedule.
* Hand washing: I will ask that everyone wash their hands prior massage and sanitizer is available in the massage room.